Here you can see the full list of changes between each intbitset release.
Version 2.3.0 (released 2016-06-21)¶
- Fixes implementation of del x operator which was wrongly defined as __del__ rather than __delitem__. (#40)
- Amends license reST reference from gpl to lgpl to avoid detection as GPL when scanning the docs for licensing information.
Version 2.2.1 (released 2015-09-16)¶
- Reorganizes MANIFEST.in and adds missing files. (#28) (#29)
- Removes coverage because it is not really supported for Cython modules.
- Automatically generates intbitset documentation by using Sphinx automodule functionality.
- Overall, amends documentation to be compatible with reStructuredText.
- Amends .update() and corresponding methods to accept also non-intbitset objects, such as lists or sets of integers respecting the set interface.
- Raises TypeError rather than terminating current process with a segmentation fault when None is used on the left side of an operation with an intbitset.
- Initial release of Docker configuration suitable for local developments.
- No longer returns self in fastload().
- Stops using -march=native for compilation, because it makes the compiler to optimize the code for only the currently used processor.
- PyBytes_FromStringAndSize() fix in Python 2
- Adds type checking for &, |, etc. operators. The type of “self” was not checked.
- Adds support for new union() and isdisjoint() set methods.
- Updates intbitset interface to look like set built-in in Python 2.6.
- Supports initialization of an intbitset from a set.
- No crash when intbitset is on rhs.
- Complete Python 3.x support.
- Packaged into a standalone git repository.